Great for Phases 1 – 4
Easy to prepare
- 16 oz. diced chicken breast
- 1/2 c. Walden Farms Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 c. Walden Farms Bar-b-que Sauce (flavor of your choice)
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced dried onions (or green onions)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
Step 1. Pour olive oil in pan.
Step 2. Add chicken to pan and brown, and drain.
Step 3. Mix together the Marmalade, Bar-b-cue Sauce, and Soy Sauce.
step 4. Pour the mixture over the chicken cook turning occasionally until done.