Good for Phases 1 – 4
A Simple and quick to make recipe
- 1 Packet IP Pudding mix (any flavor)
- 1 Egg or 2 egg whites, beaten
- 2 oz. water (Additional water may be used to thin batter for pancakes)
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- Pinch sea salt
- few drops of flavored Stevia (optional)
- Spices of your choice: cinnamon, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, etc. (optional)
- Walden Farms topping: Maple Syrup, Chocolate Syrup etc (otional)
Step 1. Beat egg and water until mixed.
Step 2. Add spices, salt and baking power.
Step 3. Stir in one IP pudding packet. Mix will be thick.
Step 4. Pour into greased waffle iron or make three small pancakes.
Step 5. Top with your favorite WF product.
example: IP Vanilla pudding with cinnamon and 4 drops of vanilla crème Stevia.
Top with WF Maple Syrup.