Mock Potato Salad
Simple and Quick
Good for phase 1 – 4
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/4 c. yellow onion or scallion, diced
- 1/4 c. red onion diced
- 1 tbsp, fresh parsley (optional), finely chopped
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, shelled, and diced
- 2-3 tbsp. Walden Farms mayonnaise (or Olive Oil)
- 1 Tbs brown mustard
- ½ tsp sea salt
Step 1. Steam cauliflower florets (do not overcook.).
Step 2. Place cooked florets in ice water to stop cooking.
Step 3. Add all ingredients in large bowl and mix.