Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
Good for Phases 1 – 4
Easy to prepare
- 1 packet Ideal Protein Dark Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 packet Ideal Protein Chocolaty chip Pancake Mix
- 1 Ideal Protein Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 c. egg white
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 dropper Stevia Vanilla Cream or 1 tsp. vanilla extract plus 1/2 packet Splenda
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. Walden Farms chocolate syrup
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350..
Step 2. Cut peanut butter bar into 6 pieces
Step 3. Mix together all dry ingredients.
Step 4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well to thick batter.
Step 5. Spray regular size muffin tins with non stick spray.
Step 6. Using 1/2 of batter, drop a quarter sizeful of batter into 6 muffin cups.
Step 7. Add 1 piece of peanut butter bar into each cup, pressing down.
Step 8. Cover the top of each with remaining batter.
Step 9. Bake 10 minutes.
Makes 3 servings