Roasted Red Pepper Chili
Good for Phase 1-4
Easy to prepare
- 1 jar of roasted red peppers
- 1/2 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c. EVO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef or ground turkey
- Franks Hot Sauce
- Sea salt, garlic salt
- Zucchini, red and yellow peppers
- 2 packets Stevia or Splenda
Step 1. In blender combine a large jar of Roasted red peppers(or roast your own, then blend well),1/2 garlic, sea salt to taste, and 2 splenda.
Step 2. Brown lean ground beef or lean ground turkey.
Step 3. Add all to saucepan or crockpot and simmer.
Measure out approx. 6 oz. after cooking = 1 serving
For Chili taste: Add a dash of Red chili pepper or Franks Hot Sauce.