Dieting, Are You Kidding Me?
The top 15 funniest one-liner diet jokes ever.
The coaching team at BodyTech is no stranger to the humorous side of dieting. After all, they have to come into work daily and face Larry. Hee hee hee. Just for giggles, our crack coaching staff thought it would be fun to compile a list of the funniest diet jokes they’ve heard. We hope you enjoy them. The next time you feel compelled to be a wiseacre or weight dropper, stop by our Ideal Protein clinic in Rockville, Maryland to weigh out your options with us.
Top 15 Funniest Diet Jokes
- After a month of dieting, I lost 30 days.
- I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.
- It’s hard to diet when your favorite exercise is chewing.
- I have a condition that prevents me from going on a diet…it’s called “I’m hungry.”
- DIET translated means Did I Eat That?
- Food has never made me fat, but scales always do.
- I’m a light eater. As soon as the light goes on, I start eating.
- I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to dieting. Every time I start eating diet foods, I get sick of ‘em.
- I know it’s 3 meals a day, but how many should I eat at night?
- I’ve tried a diet many time, but keep failing each time I’m supposed to eat.
- Dieting isn’t a piece of cake.
- Diets are for people that are thick and tired of it.
- Entered what I ate today into my new fitness app and it just sent an ambulance to my house.
- I keep trying to lose weight but it keeps finding me.
- A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.
No joke. Attend a FREE introductory seminar and learn how BodyTech can help you lose weight and eat for greater health. Sign Up Here.